Police arrest Indiana man for school threat, find 47 guns in his home
Police in Cedar Lake, Indiana have arrested a man after finding 47 guns and ammunition in his home and threatening to “kill as many people as he could at an elementary school.”
Von. I. Meyer was arrested Saturday after prosecutors charged him with felony intimidation, domestic battery, and resisting law enforcement against him.
Police were called to Meyer’s home Friday after he threatened to set his wife on fire while she was asleep.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations