Police arrest Indiana man for school threat, find 47 guns in his home
Police in Cedar Lake, Indiana have arrested a man after finding 47 guns and ammunition in his home and threatening to “kill as many people as he could at an elementary school.”
Von. I. Meyer was arrested Saturday after prosecutors charged him with felony intimidation, domestic battery, and resisting law enforcement against him.
Police were called to Meyer’s home Friday after he threatened to set his wife on fire while she was asleep.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize