Gunman shoots 3 people in Alabama hospital
Three people at an Alabama hospital were shot and injured by a gunman who opened fire.
The shooting happened when a St. Vincent’s Hospital employee alerted police to a man walking around the fifth floor of the hospital around 4 a.m. Saturday morning. Two hospital employees and a police officer stepped off the elevator to confront the man and the gunman shot them. A second police office came around a corner and killed the gunman. The victims are not seriously injured.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery