Gunman shoots 3 people in Alabama hospital
Three people at an Alabama hospital were shot and injured by a gunman who opened fire.
The shooting happened when a St. Vincent’s Hospital employee alerted police to a man walking around the fifth floor of the hospital around 4 a.m. Saturday morning. Two hospital employees and a police officer stepped off the elevator to confront the man and the gunman shot them. A second police office came around a corner and killed the gunman. The victims are not seriously injured.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found