White House must review petition to build Death Star
Secessionists aren’t the only ones having fun with the White House ’We the People’ website.
Over 25,000 people have petitioned the Obama administration calling for them to build a Star Wars-style Death Star by 2016.
The authors of the petition argue that building one would strengthen national defense and create jobs.
The White House promises to respond to all petitions reaching 25,000 signatures on its “We the People” website.
There is no word yet on any petitions to build a working light saber.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down