White House must review petition to build Death Star
Secessionists aren’t the only ones having fun with the White House ’We the People’ website.
Over 25,000 people have petitioned the Obama administration calling for them to build a Star Wars-style Death Star by 2016.
The authors of the petition argue that building one would strengthen national defense and create jobs.
The White House promises to respond to all petitions reaching 25,000 signatures on its “We the People” website.
There is no word yet on any petitions to build a working light saber.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom