Report: Police officer wraps $100 bill in traffic ticket
Being pulled over by the police usually means trouble. But, for one driver, it meant an act of kindness.
After a Texas man told the officer he didn’t have the money for his car inspection, the officer handed him a citation for the expired inspection sticker, with a $100 bill wrapped inside it.
The police spokesman says they learned about the officer’s generous act from the man’s grandfather.
The officer was inspired to help after he told him he had chosen to feed his family instead of paying for his inspection.
The spokesman says he did use the hundred dollars to get his inspection, and the ticket would be dismissed.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery