Photos: Santa stops by St. Mary’s Home in Norfolk
Santa made a some Norfolk children very happy on Wednesday.
He stopped by to spread some holiday cheer to the kids over at St. Mary’s Home for Disabled Children.
Santa’s stops in Hampton Roads were part of a national bus tour and the Macy’s annual “Believe” campaign, which invites children of all ages to mail letters to Santa using Macy’s Santa Mail letterboxes. Macy’s will donate $1 for each letter mailed in store, up to $1 million, to Make-A-Wish.Submit Your Photo
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea