Photos: Santa stops by St. Mary’s Home in Norfolk
Santa made a some Norfolk children very happy on Wednesday.
He stopped by to spread some holiday cheer to the kids over at St. Mary’s Home for Disabled Children.
Santa’s stops in Hampton Roads were part of a national bus tour and the Macy’s annual “Believe” campaign, which invites children of all ages to mail letters to Santa using Macy’s Santa Mail letterboxes. Macy’s will donate $1 for each letter mailed in store, up to $1 million, to Make-A-Wish.Submit Your Photo
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave