Photos: Santa stops by St. Mary’s Home in Norfolk
Santa made a some Norfolk children very happy on Wednesday.
He stopped by to spread some holiday cheer to the kids over at St. Mary’s Home for Disabled Children.
Santa’s stops in Hampton Roads were part of a national bus tour and the Macy’s annual “Believe” campaign, which invites children of all ages to mail letters to Santa using Macy’s Santa Mail letterboxes. Macy’s will donate $1 for each letter mailed in store, up to $1 million, to Make-A-Wish.Submit Your Photo
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time