Animal control chases down runaway emu in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – Animal control officers spent much of Thursday chasing down a runaway emu in the city.
The bird was initially spotted in the High Green section of the city and was later seen near the courthouse on Princess Anne Rd.
The bird reportedly then chased a jogger before it was finally captured and returned to its owner.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen