Taking Action Getting a Job: Production Helper
Job Number: 331511
Job Description: Production Helper
Performs production line tasks as directed by person in charge. Hours of Operation: 24 hour production facility
Must have ability to move in all production areas of plant, up/down stairs.
Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 16 hours on a daily basis. Ability to routinely stoop and bend. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to routinely exert necessary force to move wheeled production equipment weighing 500 lbs a distance of 300 feet. Ability to routinely move product and containers between equipment processes. Ability to perform tasks at a rate equal to productions standards.
Must be able to read, hear, comprehend and practice necessary safety procedures, work schedules and written supervisory instructions.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth