Taking Action Getting a Job: Production Helper
Job Number: 331511
Job Description: Production Helper
Performs production line tasks as directed by person in charge. Hours of Operation: 24 hour production facility
Must have ability to move in all production areas of plant, up/down stairs.
Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 16 hours on a daily basis. Ability to routinely stoop and bend. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to routinely exert necessary force to move wheeled production equipment weighing 500 lbs a distance of 300 feet. Ability to routinely move product and containers between equipment processes. Ability to perform tasks at a rate equal to productions standards.
Must be able to read, hear, comprehend and practice necessary safety procedures, work schedules and written supervisory instructions.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen