Suffolk police search for 17-year-old runaway
Police need your help to find a 17-year-old runaway in Suffolk.
They are looking for Christian Smith who is a foster child from Chesapeake.
Officials say Smith is described as 5’9″ and about 125 pounds. They say he was placed in foster care by Chesapeake Family Services and he was about to be removed from the home when he ran away.
Police do not believe he is in danger and he is not currently enrolled in school.
Police say the teen has sent messages to his former foster mother saying that he is okay and police think he may be somewhere in Chesapeake.
Police are concerned about his welfare and are hoping to locate him soon. If you know anything that could help them locate Smith, please call Detective S.A Balzer at 514-7944.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth