Monkey in a coat causes scene at Toronto Ikea
A stylishly dressed five-month-old monkey named Darwin is an Internet sensation!
He now has his own Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Yesterday, he caused quite the scene at a Toronto Ikea.
Police say he was with his owners, but got out of his cage and ran off.
He was darting through the parking lot.
Witnesses said the little guy looked scared as it scurried between the crowds.
Police said Darwin is in good health and is being taken to a sanctuary.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean