Monkey in a coat causes scene at Toronto Ikea
A stylishly dressed five-month-old monkey named Darwin is an Internet sensation!
He now has his own Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Yesterday, he caused quite the scene at a Toronto Ikea.
Police say he was with his owners, but got out of his cage and ran off.
He was darting through the parking lot.
Witnesses said the little guy looked scared as it scurried between the crowds.
Police said Darwin is in good health and is being taken to a sanctuary.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations