King’s Fork Middle student suspended after allegedly bringing knife onto school bus
According to Suffolk Police, a 12-year-old King’s Fork Middle School student brought a 14-inch knife onto a school bus on Monday. They say the knife was inside of his book bag.
Police say a student told the bus driver who then alerted school officials.
The principal took the knife and no students were injured or threatened police say.
Police say the student told them he had been bullied by another student, and he brought the knife for protection.
Police are still investigating this case.
He has now been suspended and recommended for expulsion.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations