Fort Story homecoming delayed
The homecoming of over 100 soldiers has been delayed.
Servicemen and women assigned to the 119th inland cargo transfer company, 11th transportation battalion were supposed to return to Fort Story Wednesday, but a change in flight schedules postponed that.
The soldiers have been in Afghanistan for nine months.
No word on exactly when they’ll make it back to Hampton Roads.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time