Fort Story homecoming delayed
The homecoming of over 100 soldiers has been delayed.
Servicemen and women assigned to the 119th inland cargo transfer company, 11th transportation battalion were supposed to return to Fort Story Wednesday, but a change in flight schedules postponed that.
The soldiers have been in Afghanistan for nine months.
No word on exactly when they’ll make it back to Hampton Roads.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars