Fort Story homecoming delayed
The homecoming of over 100 soldiers has been delayed.
Servicemen and women assigned to the 119th inland cargo transfer company, 11th transportation battalion were supposed to return to Fort Story Wednesday, but a change in flight schedules postponed that.
The soldiers have been in Afghanistan for nine months.
No word on exactly when they’ll make it back to Hampton Roads.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found