Beach council votes to continue to pursue idea to fund sports arena
The Beach will move forward with the idea to fund a major sporting arena.
At Tuesday night’s council meeting, the body decided to go ahead with a plan to endorse pursuing a deal with Comcast-Spectator.
But the yes vote came in spite of some disapproval from the public including the head of the Beach Fire Fighters Union and an outspoken high school student.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found