Public meeting held on proposed I-95 tolls
On Monday night, VDOT got an earful even before its first public meeting on proposed tolls on I-95.
Opponents say the 4 to 12 dollar charge is more than their towns can handle.
Two more meetings are planned over the next few weeks.
VDOT is also holding hearings this week on tolls and improvements on Interstate 64 on the Peninsula.
The first meeting is set for tomorrow at Bruton High School in Williamsburg.
A second meeting at the City Center in Newport News will take place Wednesday night.
Both meetings will run from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found