Fast-food lovers alert: The McRib is back in Hampton Roads
Heads up fast food lovers: The McRib is back in Southeast Virginia and Northeast North Carolina.
As has been the case for nearly 30 years, the mysterious sandwich will only be on McDonald’s menus for a limited time.
McDonald’s is encouraging McRib fanatics to share their first McRib experience of 2012 on Twitter, mentioning the local McDonald’s twitter handle @McD_HRVA and hashtag #McRibHRVA.
Some worship this sandwich, some feel it’s an abomination. Vote in our poll below and let us know where you stand:
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- 51 killed in mammoth Oklahoma tornado; 40 more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder