Fast-food lovers alert: The McRib is back in Hampton Roads
Heads up fast food lovers: The McRib is back in Southeast Virginia and Northeast North Carolina.
As has been the case for nearly 30 years, the mysterious sandwich will only be on McDonald’s menus for a limited time.
McDonald’s is encouraging McRib fanatics to share their first McRib experience of 2012 on Twitter, mentioning the local McDonald’s twitter handle @McD_HRVA and hashtag #McRibHRVA.
Some worship this sandwich, some feel it’s an abomination. Vote in our poll below and let us know where you stand:
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket