Fast-food lovers alert: The McRib is back in Hampton Roads
Heads up fast food lovers: The McRib is back in Southeast Virginia and Northeast North Carolina.
As has been the case for nearly 30 years, the mysterious sandwich will only be on McDonald’s menus for a limited time.
McDonald’s is encouraging McRib fanatics to share their first McRib experience of 2012 on Twitter, mentioning the local McDonald’s twitter handle @McD_HRVA and hashtag #McRibHRVA.
Some worship this sandwich, some feel it’s an abomination. Vote in our poll below and let us know where you stand:
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'