Adult, two juveniles charged in October arson in Hampton
Hampton, Va. – Hampton Fire Investigators have charged Dimitri L. Baynum and two juveniles in connection with an apartment fire in the Michigan Drive section of Hampton.
The fire occurred on October 22, 2012.
All three face two felony charges including burning a dwelling and entering a dwelling with intent to commit arson.
Hampton Fire Marshals arrested Mr. Baynum on Thursday without incident.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified