Adult, two juveniles charged in October arson in Hampton
Hampton, Va. – Hampton Fire Investigators have charged Dimitri L. Baynum and two juveniles in connection with an apartment fire in the Michigan Drive section of Hampton.
The fire occurred on October 22, 2012.
All three face two felony charges including burning a dwelling and entering a dwelling with intent to commit arson.
Hampton Fire Marshals arrested Mr. Baynum on Thursday without incident.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury