New details on Chesapeake hotel shooting
Chesapeake, Va. – Two people were wounded in a shooting at a Chesapeake hotel Saturday night.
Police say the shooting happened at the Red Roof Inn in the 700 block of Woodlake Drive.
When police arrived at the scene they found one of the victims with a single gunshot wound to the chest. The victim was transported to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital.
Police later learned a second victim was taken to Norfolk General as well.
The two were reportedly meeting with several others at the hotel when a fight broke out.
The shooter is described as a black man in his early 20′s wearing a black shirt and jeans.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars