New details on Chesapeake hotel shooting
Chesapeake, Va. – Two people were wounded in a shooting at a Chesapeake hotel Saturday night.
Police say the shooting happened at the Red Roof Inn in the 700 block of Woodlake Drive.
When police arrived at the scene they found one of the victims with a single gunshot wound to the chest. The victim was transported to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital.
Police later learned a second victim was taken to Norfolk General as well.
The two were reportedly meeting with several others at the hotel when a fight broke out.
The shooter is described as a black man in his early 20′s wearing a black shirt and jeans.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified