State police investigate another arson on the Eastern Shore
Virginia State police are investigating another fire on the Eastern Shore.
An abandoned building in the 26000 block of Redwood Road burned around 10pm Friday night.
State Police say it is too early in the investigation to say if the blaze is connected to a string of 24 other arsons on the Eastern Shore since November.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel