State police investigate another arson on the Eastern Shore
Virginia State police are investigating another fire on the Eastern Shore.
An abandoned building in the 26000 block of Redwood Road burned around 10pm Friday night.
State Police say it is too early in the investigation to say if the blaze is connected to a string of 24 other arsons on the Eastern Shore since November.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’