Wakefield man charged for sex crimes with child
Southampton Co., Va. – A Wakefield man is now behind bars after police arrested and charged him with sex crimes with a child.
30-year-old Chris Holt of Wakefield was arrested for aggravated sexual battery on a juvenile female that occurred in September of 2007 in the Ivor area of the county.
Southampton Sheriff’s Office officials say the investigation began when the complaint was made – on November 29, 2012.
Holt is not related to the victim, according to Gene Drewery of the Southampton Sheriff’s Office. He remains in jail with no bond.
Details will be released when they become available.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery