Newport News police need help to identify suspect in connection to credit card fraud case
Suspect accused of credit card fraud
Newport News police need your help to identify a suspect in connection to a credit card fraud case.
They say an unknown man tried to withdraw funds from an ATM using a stolen credit card.
The victim’s credit cards, purse and other personal items were stolen when her vehicle was broken into while parked in a shipyard parking lot earlier the same day.
If you know anything that could help police solve this case, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury