Newport News police need help to identify suspect in connection to credit card fraud case
Suspect accused of credit card fraud
Newport News police need your help to identify a suspect in connection to a credit card fraud case.
They say an unknown man tried to withdraw funds from an ATM using a stolen credit card.
The victim’s credit cards, purse and other personal items were stolen when her vehicle was broken into while parked in a shipyard parking lot earlier the same day.
If you know anything that could help police solve this case, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million