Newport News police need help to identify suspect in connection to credit card fraud case
Suspect accused of credit card fraud
Newport News police need your help to identify a suspect in connection to a credit card fraud case.
They say an unknown man tried to withdraw funds from an ATM using a stolen credit card.
The victim’s credit cards, purse and other personal items were stolen when her vehicle was broken into while parked in a shipyard parking lot earlier the same day.
If you know anything that could help police solve this case, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found