Newport News police need help to identify suspect in connection to credit card fraud case
Suspect accused of credit card fraud
Newport News police need your help to identify a suspect in connection to a credit card fraud case.
They say an unknown man tried to withdraw funds from an ATM using a stolen credit card.
The victim’s credit cards, purse and other personal items were stolen when her vehicle was broken into while parked in a shipyard parking lot earlier the same day.
If you know anything that could help police solve this case, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize