Newport News police need help to identify suspect in connection to credit card fraud case
Suspect accused of credit card fraud
Newport News police need your help to identify a suspect in connection to a credit card fraud case.
They say an unknown man tried to withdraw funds from an ATM using a stolen credit card.
The victim’s credit cards, purse and other personal items were stolen when her vehicle was broken into while parked in a shipyard parking lot earlier the same day.
If you know anything that could help police solve this case, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains