Two sex offenders charged with failing to register in Dare County
The Dare Sheriff’s Office has charged two convicted sex offenders with failing to comply with registration guidelines.
49-year old Marvin Thomas Scarborough of Wanchese was charged with Failure to Report in Person (Sex Offender) and released on $10,000 bond.
56-year-old Stephen Dewayne Mitchell of Kill Devil Hills was also charged with Failure to Report in Person (Sex Offender) and is being held at the Dare County Detention Center in lieu of $5,000 bond.Submit Your Photo
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods