Two sex offenders charged with failing to register in Dare County
The Dare Sheriff’s Office has charged two convicted sex offenders with failing to comply with registration guidelines.
49-year old Marvin Thomas Scarborough of Wanchese was charged with Failure to Report in Person (Sex Offender) and released on $10,000 bond.
56-year-old Stephen Dewayne Mitchell of Kill Devil Hills was also charged with Failure to Report in Person (Sex Offender) and is being held at the Dare County Detention Center in lieu of $5,000 bond.Submit Your Photo
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom