Two sex offenders charged with failing to register in Dare County
The Dare Sheriff’s Office has charged two convicted sex offenders with failing to comply with registration guidelines.
49-year old Marvin Thomas Scarborough of Wanchese was charged with Failure to Report in Person (Sex Offender) and released on $10,000 bond.
56-year-old Stephen Dewayne Mitchell of Kill Devil Hills was also charged with Failure to Report in Person (Sex Offender) and is being held at the Dare County Detention Center in lieu of $5,000 bond.Submit Your Photo
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth