NC prison inmates say they were tortured with hot sauce
Clinton, NC – Prison officials are investigating after some inmates say they were tortured with hot sauce.
Six inmates at a Clinton prison say two correctional officers forced them to do humiliating acts – like drinking hot sauce and then rubbing it on their privates.
The inmates also say they were asked to strip down and perform fake sex acts on each other. And according to the inmates – those orders didn’t stop there.
They say the officers told them to throw rabbits they captured while on road clean up – into oncoming traffic.
The accused officers are now on paid administrative leave.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales