NC prison inmates say they were tortured with hot sauce
Clinton, NC – Prison officials are investigating after some inmates say they were tortured with hot sauce.
Six inmates at a Clinton prison say two correctional officers forced them to do humiliating acts – like drinking hot sauce and then rubbing it on their privates.
The inmates also say they were asked to strip down and perform fake sex acts on each other. And according to the inmates – those orders didn’t stop there.
They say the officers told them to throw rabbits they captured while on road clean up – into oncoming traffic.
The accused officers are now on paid administrative leave.
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Two FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia Beach
- Man dragged under car for four miles in James City County
- $1 Million Powerball ticket sold in Virginia
- Officer shoots, kills suspect at Wells Fargo in Norfolk; another suspect in custody