Nathan’s Christmas Wish
Five-year-old Nathan Norman is dying of cancer.
The little Virginia boy has been battling the disease since he was just one.
And his doctors say there’s a chance he will not make it to Christmas. But his family is not letting that take away from Nathan living a full life. They decided to move Christmas up to September this year.
And nearly everyone from Rustburg, Virgina took part.
Having spent so much of his young life in the hospital, Nathan has always been a fan of EMT workers and first responders.
His Christmas wish this year is to meet as many of them as he can.
Crews from around the country have been heading to Nathan’s house.
This morning, paramedics filled a 15-passenger van in Brooklyn, New York – and are headed to see Nathan and help his wish come true.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom