Update: 7-year-old girl hit by car, killed in Hampton
Police say a 7-year-old girl was hit by a car and killed in Hampton at the intersection of Kecoughtan and Robinson Thursday night.
The child has been identified as 7-year-old Ar Blut Paw.
Calls came in at around 5:55 p.m. on Thursday. Officials say she was hit by a 2009 Kia Rio.
She was transported to the hospital according to police, where she was pronounced dead at 11:22 p.m. Thursday night.
No one else was hurt during the crash.
Right now, no charges have been filed. Police are still investigating. They do not believe speed or alcohol were factors.
If you have any information that could help police with this case, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel