Update: 7-year-old girl hit by car, killed in Hampton
Police say a 7-year-old girl was hit by a car and killed in Hampton at the intersection of Kecoughtan and Robinson Thursday night.
The child has been identified as 7-year-old Ar Blut Paw.
Calls came in at around 5:55 p.m. on Thursday. Officials say she was hit by a 2009 Kia Rio.
She was transported to the hospital according to police, where she was pronounced dead at 11:22 p.m. Thursday night.
No one else was hurt during the crash.
Right now, no charges have been filed. Police are still investigating. They do not believe speed or alcohol were factors.
If you have any information that could help police with this case, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship