IOW deputies, state police try to persuade resident to exit home and seek medical treatment
Isle of Wight deputies and Virginia State police are at a home in the 16000 block of Bob White Road in Smithfield trying to persuade the person inside to come out and seek medical treatment.
Deputies say they received a call at 11:20 a.m. from a citizen who was concerned about the home because the windows were open and there appeared to be disarray inside.
They say no one appeared to be on the premises, but when deputies arrived, the homeowner was inside and refused to come out.
There are no criminal charges at this time, and police are not releasing the identity of the person inside.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen