IOW deputies, state police try to persuade resident to exit home and seek medical treatment
Isle of Wight deputies and Virginia State police are at a home in the 16000 block of Bob White Road in Smithfield trying to persuade the person inside to come out and seek medical treatment.
Deputies say they received a call at 11:20 a.m. from a citizen who was concerned about the home because the windows were open and there appeared to be disarray inside.
They say no one appeared to be on the premises, but when deputies arrived, the homeowner was inside and refused to come out.
There are no criminal charges at this time, and police are not releasing the identity of the person inside.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’