Virginia Tech students carry paraplegic classmate on hike to see waterfall
A paraplegic student at Virginia Tech was able to go on a rugged hike through the mountains to see a waterfall.
Justin Graves’ classmates carried him through the rugged terrain on the four-mile round trip in Giles County.
Students made a stretcher to carry Graves on the hike.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales