Take action to give two special pets a home
The Suffolk Humane Society is hoping you’ll take action and give two special pets a home this holiday season.
Tiny Tim is a little cat that was born with a deformed front leg that had to be amputated.
He can still get around just fine on three legs.
Then there’s Hope who was rescued by the humane society in June.
Both animals were helped by the Hope Fund, which was created for animals with special medical needs.
You can adopt Hope or Tiny Tim at the adoption event this weekend.
It’s from 10 Saturday morning until 3 at the Suffolk Animal Care Center on Forest Glen Drive.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains