Suffolk man accused of biting off wife’s thumb
Suffolk, Va. – A Suffolk man has been charged with malicious wounding after allegedly biting off the tip of his wife’s thumb during an argument on Nov 28.
According to police, 55-year-old Reggie Britt was arrested after they responded to a domestic violence call around 9:45 pm.
His wife was transported to Sentara Obici Hospital and her status is unknown.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean