Suffolk man accused of biting off wife’s thumb
Suffolk, Va. – A Suffolk man has been charged with malicious wounding after allegedly biting off the tip of his wife’s thumb during an argument on Nov 28.
According to police, 55-year-old Reggie Britt was arrested after they responded to a domestic violence call around 9:45 pm.
His wife was transported to Sentara Obici Hospital and her status is unknown.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million