Suffolk man accused of biting off wife’s thumb
Suffolk, Va. – A Suffolk man has been charged with malicious wounding after allegedly biting off the tip of his wife’s thumb during an argument on Nov 28.
According to police, 55-year-old Reggie Britt was arrested after they responded to a domestic violence call around 9:45 pm.
His wife was transported to Sentara Obici Hospital and her status is unknown.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'