Recall issued for chicken dinner frozen meal at Trader Joe’s
NewsChannel 3 is taking action to warn you about a recall involving frozen meals from Trader Joe’s.
The dinners could be tainted with listeria.
We’re talking about the Trader Joe’s Butter Chicken with Basmati Rice.
The dinners were sold at Trader Joe’s stores in Virginia and North Carolina.
So far, no one has reported getting sick.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?