Recall issued for chicken dinner frozen meal at Trader Joe’s
NewsChannel 3 is taking action to warn you about a recall involving frozen meals from Trader Joe’s.
The dinners could be tainted with listeria.
We’re talking about the Trader Joe’s Butter Chicken with Basmati Rice.
The dinners were sold at Trader Joe’s stores in Virginia and North Carolina.
So far, no one has reported getting sick.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales