Recall issued for chicken dinner frozen meal at Trader Joe’s
NewsChannel 3 is taking action to warn you about a recall involving frozen meals from Trader Joe’s.
The dinners could be tainted with listeria.
We’re talking about the Trader Joe’s Butter Chicken with Basmati Rice.
The dinners were sold at Trader Joe’s stores in Virginia and North Carolina.
So far, no one has reported getting sick.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!