Look What’s Cookin’ – Pecan Pie
Whiskey Walnut Pie
Pie Serving: 12
2 Cups light karo syrup
½ pound brown sugars
½ teaspoon salt
2 cups pecan pieces and walnut pieces mixed
4 ounces melted butter
2 ounces bourbon*
In a mixer combine and mix, the eggs, brown sugar, karo syrup, vanilla extract, and salt until fully incorporated.
While mixing is running drizzle in melted butter.
Pour the custard into 9”X 3” pie pan with removable bottom lined with your favorite pie dough.
Bake at 300 degrees for 70” minutes or until set.
Cool at room temp then refrigerate
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen