Former Chesapeake high school administrator’s appeal denied in murder case
A former Chesapeake high school administrator’s conviction of first degree murder will stand.
On Tuesday, Wesley Earnest’s appeal was denied.
He was convicted of killing his wife in 2007 when he was the assistant principal at Great Bridge High School.
Earnest is currently serving a life sentence for the crime.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested