Former Chesapeake high school administrator’s appeal denied in murder case
A former Chesapeake high school administrator’s conviction of first degree murder will stand.
On Tuesday, Wesley Earnest’s appeal was denied.
He was convicted of killing his wife in 2007 when he was the assistant principal at Great Bridge High School.
Earnest is currently serving a life sentence for the crime.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom