App allows users to make funeral arrangements
An Australian business has come up with a new way to help the dearly departed enter the digital age.
It’s an app that allows users to entirely organize a loved one’s send off from their smart phone and get the funeral “rite.”
This updates one of the oldest human traditions for the iPad generation.
The app allows all aspects of a final farewell – such as flowers, hearse and venue – to be picked and priced from a smart phone or tablet
A full quote is then sent to the company.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach