App allows users to make funeral arrangements
An Australian business has come up with a new way to help the dearly departed enter the digital age.
It’s an app that allows users to entirely organize a loved one’s send off from their smart phone and get the funeral “rite.”
This updates one of the oldest human traditions for the iPad generation.
The app allows all aspects of a final farewell – such as flowers, hearse and venue – to be picked and priced from a smart phone or tablet
A full quote is then sent to the company.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested