Virginia Beach police need help identifying men who used stolen credit cards
Virginia Beach, Va. – Virginia Beach police are searching for two men who used credit cards stolen from a purse left in a car parked on Woodgreen Road on November 18th.
Police say within a few hours of the theft the two men attempted to use the cards at the Wal-Mart located at 2021 Lynnhaven Parkway. The suspects were seen leaving the area in a 4 door sedan, silver/gray in color. The vehicle appears to have a black hood.
Another credit card was also used at a local 7-11 convenience store, but the location is unknown at this time.
Police are asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect. Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (562-5887) or text VBTIP with your information to CRIMES (274697). Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.Submit Your Photo
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge