Third suspect arrested in connection to Hampton Walmart shooting
Police in Hampton have now arrested the third and final suspect who was wanted in connection to a maiming that occurred on December 27, 2011.
Officials say a fight took place in the parking lot of Walmart in the 1900 block of Cunningham Drive and there was an exchange of gunfire. A 28-year-old Hampton man was shot multiple times during the incident.
On December 2, 2012, Ryan Christopher Fultz, 31, was arrested and charged with one count of Maiming, one count of Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony, one count of Revocation of a Suspended Sentence and one count of Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon after receiving a Crime Line Tip.
He is currently in custody at the Hampton City Jail.
Police had already arrested David Lamar Andrews and Randell Lamont Woods on December 28, 2011.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'