Ford issues recall for Ford Escapes, Fusions
Ford has issued a recall for 90, 000 of their 2013 Ford Escapes and Ford Fusions due to a fire hazard.
The company says there have been reports of overheating and fires in models with the 1.6 liter eco-boost engine.
This problem does not affect other model years.
If your car is affected, Ford asks that you take it back to the dealer and they’ll give you a rental car until the problem is fixed.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship