Ford issues recall for Ford Escapes, Fusions
Ford has issued a recall for 90, 000 of their 2013 Ford Escapes and Ford Fusions due to a fire hazard.
The company says there have been reports of overheating and fires in models with the 1.6 liter eco-boost engine.
This problem does not affect other model years.
If your car is affected, Ford asks that you take it back to the dealer and they’ll give you a rental car until the problem is fixed.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly