Ford issues recall for Ford Escapes, Fusions
Ford has issued a recall for 90, 000 of their 2013 Ford Escapes and Ford Fusions due to a fire hazard.
The company says there have been reports of overheating and fires in models with the 1.6 liter eco-boost engine.
This problem does not affect other model years.
If your car is affected, Ford asks that you take it back to the dealer and they’ll give you a rental car until the problem is fixed.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave