Ford issues recall for Ford Escapes, Fusions
Ford has issued a recall for 90, 000 of their 2013 Ford Escapes and Ford Fusions due to a fire hazard.
The company says there have been reports of overheating and fires in models with the 1.6 liter eco-boost engine.
This problem does not affect other model years.
If your car is affected, Ford asks that you take it back to the dealer and they’ll give you a rental car until the problem is fixed.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend