Coast Guard petty officer killed over the weekend
A Coast Guard petty officer was killed when drug smugglers rammed into his chase boat off the coast of southern California over the weekend.
Thirty-four-year-old Terrell Horne and a second Coast Guard member were thrown from their boat when the drug smugglers crashed into them.
Horne died and the other man was hurt, but should be okay.
Another Coast Guard vessel stopped the drug smugglers and arrested them.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home