NewsChannel 3 talks to Gov. McDonnell at the Toyota Charity Bowl
Since 1968, the Toyota charity bowl has been played in Hampton Roads. The game, featuring past Hampton Roads and Virginia all-stars, helps raise money for the Joy Fund. Last year, $60,000 was donated to the cause. Officials believe they will exceed that number this year.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students