Job Number: 297808
Job Description: Petroleum Pump System Operators
- Basic testing of oils, such as viscosity, A.P.I. and flash when necessary.
- Perform gauging of storage tanks, temperature readouts, and obtaining product samples.
- Daily meter readings for all products. Calculates and inputs all product inventories and meter readings into appropriate systems
- Routine maintenance on various operating equipment, including, but not limited to, pumps, valves, meters, compressors, and motors, tanks, pipes, terminal building, and various other equipment.
- Calibrates and adjustments all additive injection systems as required.
- Completes all required additive Volumetric Additive Reconciliation documentation on a monthly basis. Takes product samples as required and performs required Quality Control tests and maintains Product Quality Log.
- Performs all daily, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual maintenance and compliance inspections, and maintains required logs as appropriate in a neat and professional manner.
- Ensures that all Terminal equipment, including safety devices and systems are functioning properly, and reports any and all equipment failures to supervisor.
- Performs daily walk around inspections to identify any potential risks and ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Issues work permits to contractors performing work at Terminal. Including ensuring that pre-job safety meetings, lockout – tag-out, confined space entry, and gas tech monitoring requirements are met for all work performed at the Terminal.
- Recognizes and corrects unsafe acts or conditions and/or stops work.