Navy conducts first catapult launch test of X-47B
Check out the Navy’s first ever catapult launch test of the pilot-less X-47B.
This happened yesterday in Maryland.
It ensures the aircraft can handle the stress of the aircraft-carrier environment.
The X-47-B is the same craft that was thought to be a flying saucer when pictures surfaced back in June.
It was spotted on the back of a tractor trailer in College Park Maryland – not far from the site of yesterday’s catapult launch
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom