Navy conducts first catapult launch test of X-47B
Check out the Navy’s first ever catapult launch test of the pilot-less X-47B.
This happened yesterday in Maryland.
It ensures the aircraft can handle the stress of the aircraft-carrier environment.
The X-47-B is the same craft that was thought to be a flying saucer when pictures surfaced back in June.
It was spotted on the back of a tractor trailer in College Park Maryland – not far from the site of yesterday’s catapult launch
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video