Free AIDS testing in Norfolk for World AIDS Day
Norfolk, Va. — The Norfolk Department of Recreation, Parks & Open Space together with Access AIDS Care will offer free AIDS testing in recognition of World AIDS Day.
Testing will take place Tuesday, December 4th from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the East Ocean View Community Center, 9520 20th Bay Street, and is open to ages 16 and older. Test results will be available within 20 minutes.
World Aids Day is held on annually December 1st as an opportunity for people worldwide to unite in the fight against HIV, show their support for people living with HIV and to commemorate people who have died. The first World AIDS Day was held in 1988 and was the first ever global health day.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom