Taking Action Getting a Job: Case Managers
Job Number: 331276
Job Description: Case Managers
Part-Time Intake Case Manager
May be responsible to appear in local courts, interview and classify offenders to appropriate levels of service and supervise probation requirements. Maintains permanent and confidential offender files. Must be able to communicate effectively with professionals in the community as well as individuals referred to the agency for services. Reports directly to the Assistant Director.
1. Monitor probation requirements for specific offenders.
2. Interviews each offender to determineappropriate level intervention.
3. Assigns offenders to appropriate group or makes the referral for treatment services.
4. Monitors probationer’s progress during their probationary period.
5. Prepares regular reports for the courts.
7. May assist with any other monitoring/probation requirements as assigned by the Assistant Director.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home