Beach police search for Burger King robbery suspect
Virginia Beach, Va. – Detectives are asking the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect in the photos above.
Police say on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 8:50 p.m., an armed unknown black male entered the Burger King located at 3952 Holland Road. The masked suspect approached and then jumped over the front counter. The suspect displayed a weapon and demanded money from Burger King employees.
According to police, the suspect is described as a black male, 6’3-6’4, 215-230 lbs, and wearing a black sweater, black beanie cap, blue jeans and black boots.
Police are asking for anyone with information about this crime to call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or text VBTIP with your information to CRIMES (274637). Callers and texters remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home