York County elementary school principal charged with DUI
York County, Va. – The principal of Magruder Elementary School was charged with DUI last week after state police say she crashed her SUV into a utility pole in Williamsburg and then left the scene.
State police say the incident happened shortly after midnight on November 18th, at the corner of Penniman Road and Vineyard Lane.
Troopers found the white SUV in the 100 block of Valor Court and charged 38-year-old Okrika Kamari Harold with DUI and Hit and Run Property damage.
The York County School division sent a letter to parents on November 21st saying Harold had been assigned to duties at the school board office until further notice.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified