York County elementary school principal charged with DUI
York County, Va. – The principal of Magruder Elementary School was charged with DUI last week after state police say she crashed her SUV into a utility pole in Williamsburg and then left the scene.
State police say the incident happened shortly after midnight on November 18th, at the corner of Penniman Road and Vineyard Lane.
Troopers found the white SUV in the 100 block of Valor Court and charged 38-year-old Okrika Kamari Harold with DUI and Hit and Run Property damage.
The York County School division sent a letter to parents on November 21st saying Harold had been assigned to duties at the school board office until further notice.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'