Video: Navy’s X-47B unmanned drone is loaded aboard the USS Harry S. Truman
Norfolk, Va. -The Navy’s X-47B unmanned drone was loaded aboard the USS Harry S. Truman on Monday to begin testing.
The Truman is the first aircraft carrier to host test operations for an unmanned aircraft and the Navy plans to conduct carrier deck handling tests aboard the ship.
The X-47b arrived by barge from Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Md.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales