Video: Navy’s X-47B unmanned drone is loaded aboard the USS Harry S. Truman
Norfolk, Va. -The Navy’s X-47B unmanned drone was loaded aboard the USS Harry S. Truman on Monday to begin testing.
The Truman is the first aircraft carrier to host test operations for an unmanned aircraft and the Navy plans to conduct carrier deck handling tests aboard the ship.
The X-47b arrived by barge from Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Md.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars