Eastern Shore arsons climb to 24
Accomack County, Va. – The number of arsons on the Eastern Shore has hit 24 after a portable catering trailer was set on fire on Boston Road around 1:50am.
The arsons in Accomack County began on November 13. All were set between 8 p.m. and 4:30 a.m.
No one has been hurt in the blazes.
Anyone with information about these fires are asked to call the Virginia State Police toll-free at 1-800-582-8350 or (757) 424-6820; or call the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office at (757) 787-1131. There is a reward of up to $5,000 for information on the Accomack County fires that leads to an arrest and conviction.Submit Your Photo
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students