Man arrested in connection to Beach vandalism cases
Police have arrested Theodore Olsen in connection to several cases of vandalism in a Virginia Beach neighborhood.
Neighbors on Loveland Lane found the damage over the weekend. It’s in a neighborhood near Dam Neck.
People’s cars were spray painted and some had windows smashed out and even siding on one of the houses was covered in paint.
Police say Olsen was arrested at his home last night. It turns out he is the neighbor of those he is accused of vandalizing.
He’s currently facing two charges destruction of property and violation of a protective order.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean