Isle of Wight man accused of having child pornography
Isle of Wight Co. – NewsChannel 3 is learning more about a man in Isle of Wight, accused of having a large amount of child pornography.
Deputies arrested 52-year-old Michael Butzlaff at his home yesterday on Elmwood Drive – near Walters Highway in Franklin.
Deputies say they seized the child pornography – along with a computer.
Investigators say there’s no evidence Butzlaff had contact with any children.
Watch NewsChannel 3 First at Four for updates on this story.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery