Isle of Wight man accused of having child pornography
Isle of Wight Co. – NewsChannel 3 is learning more about a man in Isle of Wight, accused of having a large amount of child pornography.
Deputies arrested 52-year-old Michael Butzlaff at his home yesterday on Elmwood Drive – near Walters Highway in Franklin.
Deputies say they seized the child pornography – along with a computer.
Investigators say there’s no evidence Butzlaff had contact with any children.
Watch NewsChannel 3 First at Four for updates on this story.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars