Isle of Wight man accused of having child pornography
Isle of Wight Co. – NewsChannel 3 is learning more about a man in Isle of Wight, accused of having a large amount of child pornography.
Deputies arrested 52-year-old Michael Butzlaff at his home yesterday on Elmwood Drive – near Walters Highway in Franklin.
Deputies say they seized the child pornography – along with a computer.
Investigators say there’s no evidence Butzlaff had contact with any children.
Watch NewsChannel 3 First at Four for updates on this story.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it