Woman accused of committing fraud on the Peninsula
Law enforcement workers in York Town need your help to find a woman who allegedly committed fraud on the Peninsula.
They say a woman used someone else’s identity to cash checks at two different banks.
One was in the Washington Square Shopping Center in York County and the other in the Hilton area of Newport News.
Both happened back on September 25th.
If you know who she is, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam