Woman accused of committing fraud on the Peninsula
Law enforcement workers in York Town need your help to find a woman who allegedly committed fraud on the Peninsula.
They say a woman used someone else’s identity to cash checks at two different banks.
One was in the Washington Square Shopping Center in York County and the other in the Hilton area of Newport News.
Both happened back on September 25th.
If you know who she is, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton