Man accused of breaking into boat in Wanchese
Wanchese, NC – According to police, a man is now facing larceny charges in North Carolina for several different crimes.
Police say 20-year-old Christopher Rayburn is accused of breaking into a boat. It happened on November 15 in Wanchese, North Carolina.
Rayburn is also accused of stealing a truck the day after. He is now facing a few charges, including larceny of auto and breaking and entering of a boat.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'