Man accused of breaking into boat in Wanchese
Wanchese, NC – According to police, a man is now facing larceny charges in North Carolina for several different crimes.
Police say 20-year-old Christopher Rayburn is accused of breaking into a boat. It happened on November 15 in Wanchese, North Carolina.
Rayburn is also accused of stealing a truck the day after. He is now facing a few charges, including larceny of auto and breaking and entering of a boat.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million