Man accused of breaking into boat in Wanchese
Wanchese, NC – According to police, a man is now facing larceny charges in North Carolina for several different crimes.
Police say 20-year-old Christopher Rayburn is accused of breaking into a boat. It happened on November 15 in Wanchese, North Carolina.
Rayburn is also accused of stealing a truck the day after. He is now facing a few charges, including larceny of auto and breaking and entering of a boat.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly