Colts cheerleaders shave their heads to raise money for cancer
Two Indianapolis Colts cheerleaders parted with their locks for a good cause.
Cheerleaders Megan and Crystal shaved their heads Sunday to raise $10,000 for leukemia research.
It’s all in support of Colts Coach Chuck Pagano, who is battling the disease.
A few weeks ago, about 30 of the Colts players shaved their heads to show their support for Pagano.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Robbery suspect caught in Green Run by police K9