Beach football player invited to play in Army All-American Bowl
A Virginia Beach football player got a major honor today. Taquan Mizzell was invited to play in the Army All-American Bowl.
The running back committed to the University of Virginia back in August.
Today the Bayside High senior officially accepted his invitation to the bowl.
Only 150 players from across the nation are chosen each year.
The game will be January 5th.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom