Beach football player invited to play in Army All-American Bowl
A Virginia Beach football player got a major honor today. Taquan Mizzell was invited to play in the Army All-American Bowl.
The running back committed to the University of Virginia back in August.
Today the Bayside High senior officially accepted his invitation to the bowl.
Only 150 players from across the nation are chosen each year.
The game will be January 5th.
- Family furious over reports of exploitation of Disney disability treatment
- Update: 42 sticks of dynamite found in Beach storage shed
- Two-vehicle collision causes gas station fire in Hampton
- Beach-based SEAL killed in Fort Knox training accident identified
- Pilothouse audio released from USS Porter's collision with supertanker