Beach football player invited to play in Army All-American Bowl
A Virginia Beach football player got a major honor today. Taquan Mizzell was invited to play in the Army All-American Bowl.
The running back committed to the University of Virginia back in August.
Today the Bayside High senior officially accepted his invitation to the bowl.
Only 150 players from across the nation are chosen each year.
The game will be January 5th.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says